2021 marks 14 years for Your Neighborhood Pet Store® with business milestones and franchise industry success for the brand beloved by customers and pets
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming, the U.S. leader in specialty pet retail and grooming, is celebrating business milestones and major achievements as the company marks 14 years of providing the very best in pet care to clients and their furry family members.
Woof Gang Bakery opened its first store in South Florida in 2007. Four years later, recognizing the consumer demand for custom services in storefront locations, co-founders Paul and Cara Allen introduced professional pet grooming to the business model with great success. Today, Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming is on track to open its 150th location by the end of 2021.
“Dedicated, passionate and motivated franchise owners, exceptional professional pet groomers, and a determined corporate team are the reason why Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming has ascended to where it presides in the pet industry today,” said CEO and founder Paul Allen. “Our future is bright with more progress and growth in 2022, including the opening of stand-alone Woof Gang Grooming locations and Woof Gang Wellness Clinics.”
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming by the numbers:
- 150: Locations open across the U.S. by the end of 2021
- 18: Number of U.S. states home to Woof Gang Bakery franchises
- 30: Number of franchises opened in the past 12 months
- 41: Number of franchises sold in 2021, as of Sept. 1
- 1,000+: Number of pet groomers working at Woof Gang Bakery locations
- 1,000,000+: Number of pets groomed by the company within the past year
- $100,000,000: Systemwide revenues will top $100 million in 2022
Another aspect of positive growth in 2021 was the opening of the Woof Gang University franchise training center at the company’s corporate headquarters in Orlando, Florida. At Woof Gang University, new and existing franchise owners and their managers experience in-depth training on all aspects of owning and operating a Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming franchise.