Meet our Groomers. At Woof Gang Bakery, a deep love of animals is the foundation of what makes our groomers so extraordinary. Each followed a calling, and went into dog grooming as a way to express their love, creativity, and true expertise with pups of all ages, sizes, and needs. From nail clipping and hand scissor techniques, to removing matted hair, to coloring and large breed management, our Groomers are the best in the field.
Woof Gang Bakery’s Bather position allows you to embark on a rewarding career path. Bathers also have the opportunity to advance their careers, and become a groomer by attending our in-house grooming school.
Woof Gang Bakery gives you maximum freedom to schedule the number of dogs that works for you. No pressure to add dogs and possibly jeopardize the quality of your work, which is key to our clients because they pay very well for your services.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Bathing, Drying and brushing of dogs
- Trimming, grinding & Dremel dog nails
- Ear cleaning and plucking
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for guests and general upkeep of the groom shop.
Bather qualifications and skills:
- 1-2 years of work experience in any field; Pet Industry preferred or 3 to 6 months of experience as a bather
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Must love working with animals.
- Must be reliable, a team player with a positive attitude, and a great work ethic.
- Must maintain a clean and healthy environment for clients.
- Minimum one year of experience grooming pets independently in a professional environment.
- Competitive Salary & Uncapped Commission + high tips
- Flexible schedule
- Sign-on bonus for qualified groomers
- Yearly Tool Sharpening Allowance
- Career Growth opportunities
- Personalized Space
- Equipment: Tub/Table/Tethers/Dryer/Nail Grinder
- All the supplies you need: Shampoo/Conditioner & More
- Personalized Marketing to Grow Your Business
- On-going training opportunities
- Benefits for Full-Time Groomers
- PTO & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits