Meet our Groomers. At Woof Gang Bakery, a deep love of animals is the foundation of what makes our groomers so extraordinary. Each followed a calling, and went into dog grooming as a way to express their love, creativity, and true expertise with pups of all ages, sizes, and needs. From nail clipping and hand scissor techniques, to removing matted hair, to coloring and large breed management, our Groomers are the best in the field. We also have professional groomers available to help train those that might need a little help perfecting their grooming skills.
Woof Gang Bakery’s Grooming Apprenticeship Program allows you to embark on a rewarding career path. Through our four-to-five-month program, you will elevate your skills to the status of a professional pet groomer, and have the opportunity to earn $50,000-$80,000 a year.
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming gives you maximum freedom to schedule the number of dogs that works for you. No pressure to add dogs and possibly jeopardize the quality of your work, which is key to our clients because they pay very well for your services.
You can expect to earn $80K-$100K per year, including 50% commission and tips. Let us take care of the phones and the booking. We give our experienced groomers all the autonomy they need to manage their own time.
Groomer apprentice qualifications and skills:
- 1-2 years of work experience in any field, Pet Industry preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Must love working with animals.
- Must be reliable, a team player with a positive attitude, and a great work ethic.
- Must maintain a clean and healthy environment for clients.
- Minimum one year of experience grooming pets independently in a professional environment.
- Competitive Salary & Uncapped Commission + High Tips
- Flexible schedule
- Sign-on bonus for qualified groomers
- Yearly Tool Sharpening Allowance
- Career Growth opportunities
- Personalized Space
- Equipment: Tub/Table/Tethers/Dryer/Nail Grinder
- All the supplies you need: Shampoo/Conditioner & More
- Personalized Marketing to Grow Your Business
- On-going training opportunities
- Benefits for Full-Time Groomers
- PTO & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits