Every day, we learn something new that helps our pet parents make better choices for their pets with our impressive knowledge of our products, and a passion for animals. Our associates understand our customer's fundamental core needs, ensuring that our pets and families have the right services and products.
We strive to impress our customers with the look and feel of our store. With a heavy emphasis on store presentation, our associates play an integral role in helping our pet parents find what they need right when they need it. Also, you'll be essential in executing merchandising, stocking, and pricing.
You will be great in our stores as a retail associate if you:
- Have great communication skills and understand how to create an excellent customer service experience.
- Love animals and people and like to sell.
- Are open to learning new things
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- You feel comfortable with responsibilities like cash handling and store safety.
- Like a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
Qualifications for the position:
- Previous retail and receptionist experience is a must!
- You will answer phones and book appointments, so we want a driven, self-motivated, outgoing person to join our team.
- Our ideal candidate will have great compassion for animals, extraordinary customer service, excellent organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.