At Woof Gang Bakery, it's all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially those who care for our stores. We connect our dogs, cats, and neighborhood, creating a positive daily impact. We believe in working together to make a difference.
You'll be a role model for all associates related to the store operations standards and procedures. You'll lead your team to deliver quality customer service, and a great work environment. You'll be working in an energetic store environment where you'll be able to positively influence and guide others, maintain an encouraging team environment, and grow your leadership skills.
You will be great in our stores as a Store manager/supervisor if you:
- Love animals and people and like to sell.
- Like to manage others.
- Have great communication skills, and understand how to create an excellent customer service experience.
- Are open to learning new things
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- You feel comfortable with responsibilities like cash handling and store safety.
- Like a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
Qualifications for the position:
- Meet the store operating policies and standards of the Woof Gang Bakery location for which you are applying, including providing quality customer experience and expertise in our products, cash handling and store safety and security.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work flexible hours, including early mornings, weekends, nights and holidays.
- Six (6) months of experience in a position requiring constant customer interaction.
- At least (1) year of experience delegating tasks to other employees and coordinating the functions of four (4) or more employees.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Great communication skills
- Understanding the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships and engage teams